Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jonathan's Birthday Day-O-Fun

I know this post is rather late...I told you all that I would probably write this last Saturday...and now it is Wednesday. And for that, I apologize. Don't hate, okay?

Right now, I have to admit, I still don't really have the time to write a substantial post on this subject. I'm quickly jotting this down during my lunch break at work, so my time is a little limited.

So, I'm going to suggest that you head on over to husby's blog, because he already wrote a very good summary of what took place during his birthday day-o-fun. Oh, and it was fun, let me tell you! It involved villains losing limbs, wild creatures, and Darth Vader. You really do not want to miss this story.

And I promise you, soon...sometime in my life...I will find the time to blog again. I do not want to leave you hanging, my dear readers.

No comments: