I know that Thanksgiving is still a month away...but I think that every day should be a day of giving thanks.
Here are some things I'm thankful for:
- My relationship with God--wow, He sure does put up with a lot. I can be difficult at times, and yet God is always there for me. He's always merciful, and He always loves me. I don't deserve it, but I am so thankful that His love is unconditional.
- Jonathan--I truly have been blessed with an amazing husband. He makes me smile and laugh, he makes me feel so loved, he encourages me, he helps me, he's my best friend and I love him so much.
- Family--I don't think that I have ever been so thankful for my family as I am now. I love going to visit, and getting attacked with hugs from my sisters. I love us sitting down with my parents and having coffee and good conversation. I love getting random voice messages from my brother. I just love them.--I also love the in-law family. We're going to visit them this weekend, and I'm very excited!
- Friends--I love them. :) I love the kind of friends where weeks, months, and even years can pass and you get to see them again...and it seems like nothing has changed at all.
- Graduation in May--I am excited about graduating. School has been great, but I'm ready for life after daily classes.
- Warm fuzzy blankets.
- Hot chocolate
- Nights with no homework.
- Movie nights--curling up with a warm fuzzy blanket, my husband, hot chocolate, and a good movie.
- Going on dates with my husband--we have such a great time together! I'm glad I married that guy! :)
- Home cooked meals--cooking is fun, and getting to eat the homemade cooking is even more fun.
- Hamilton Life Church--I love our church family. The staff and members of our church really add so much to my life. I love having the opportunity to serve in ministry there alongside my husband.
- Art--makes me happy :)
What are you thankful for?